Before the festival
After your order you will get a purchase confirmation send to your email adress. If you did not receive any mail from us please check the spam folder of your email account. If you still haven't got a confirmation email within 24 hours after your purchase please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we also offer hardtickets in the first phase of our selling process. As a nonprofit organization we have to keep an eye on our expenses which is why we are going to send out tickets step-by-step in bundles. Shipping may take up to two weeks. If you haven't got your tickets by then just email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help.
Caravan-Tickets: You will need one Caravan-Ticket for each travel trailer or otherwise modified vehicle that you sleep in. Additionally, each passenger will need a festival pass that includes camping.
- If you should encounter any problems with the purchase of a ticket please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a holder of the Hannover Aktiv Pass you will get a discount on your festival ticket. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
About the festival
Behind the concept and organization of the project is a network of young artists, cultural, political and economic scientists. The goal of our nonprofit is to give young artists a platform and by that enriching the cultural landscape of the city of Hannover.
The Festival aims to be a self-financed organization that gains financial support from public foundations and sponsors. Several of our team members work on a voluntary basis.
- Children and young adults up to the age of 17 will only be allowed on the festival ground with a parent, legal guardian or a custodial person. Minors need to carry an appropriate, filled out letter of guardianship at all times.
- Children under the age of 16 are only allowed on the festival site accompanied by at least one parent.
- Children accompanied by their parents need no letter of guardianship.
- A legal guardian can be assigned to one minor only.
- Please fill out the letter of guardianship with your parents and your guardian and show it on entering the festival. Without this letter we will not be able to gain you access to the festival ground. Download Erziehungsauftrag
- The Fuchsbau Festival is a celebration of companienship, thoughts and aesthetics. Our program and production is co-created by you. Over 200 artists and architecture collectives drom all around the globe and over 300 supporters give life to this project. This is why we are looking forward to your application.
- The application period for our volunteer and teamer program starts April 2019.
We firmly believe that ecosystems are the foundation of society and economy. For this reason, we have been increasingly striving over the past years to make our festival as sustainable as possible. For example, we exclusively offer vegetarian food, provide free shuttle buses from Lehrte train station and subsidise coaches from the cities most of our visitors come from. But we also require your help: We ask you to travel as sustainably as possible and leave the campsite as undamaged as you can. This also includes: No confetti, please - the few seconds of fun mean a lot of work cleaning up for us.
Whenever it's possible try to use public transport. It's cheaper, less stressful and all in all better for the environment. We will provide a free shuttle service from Bahnhof Lehrte as well as from other German cities for a more sustainable and cheaper way of transport. If you're planning to go by car try to offer shared rides. There will be a parking fee in order to keep the total amount of cars on a reasonably low level and we will use the revenues to finance our long distance bus connections.
- Just hop on the train at Hauptbahnhof Hannover and get off at Bahnhof Lehrte. Our comfortable shuttles will bring you right to the festival site and back.
- From Hannover:
S3 towards Hildesheim
S7 towards Celle
RE towards Wolfsburg
RE towards Braunschweig
- Our complementary shuttles comute between Bahnhof Lehrte and the festival site. Travel time will take an estimated 15 minutes. Please don't put your reliance on getting on the very first or last bus. Arrange enough time before you strike off.
- The exact schedule for the shuttles will be announced here soon.
Please follow the road signs on site. We will charge a parking fee.
31275 Lehrte / Immensen
GPS: 52.37920 / 10.06202
This year we are able to provide bus lines from Leipzig, Berlin, Hamburg and Bremen that will bring you right to the festival and back. As part of our sustainability concept we are subsidizing each bus ticket to allow for a sustainable and cheap way of transport.
DURING THE FESTIVAL
Camping is only possible with a valid festival ticket including camping.
The campsite is only accessible on foot. Parking and camping are separate. If you want to camp with your vehicle, you need a WoMo ticket. Please note: The number of WoMo tickets is limited. If you have not been able to get a ticket in advance, you will not be able to enter the campsite by car.
You can bring your own drinks and food to the campsite.
Camping gas stoves are generally allowed, but barbecues are not (for fire safety reasons). Open fires, torches and generators are not allowed.
Please make sure that the campsite remains clean. We charge a deposit for garbage, but it would be nice if we don't have to pull the cigarette butts out of the grass weeks after the event. If you need garbage bags, we will always have them ready for you at the information desk.
The WoMo site can only be entered with a valid WoMo ticket. One WoMo ticket is required per vehicle and each passenger must also have a festival ticket including camping. The same rules apply as on the campsite.
When you get your festival wristband a garbage deposit will be handed out, too. It is already included in the ticket price. If you return a full garbage bag in combination with the garbage deposit stamp on Sunday, you will get the garbage deposit (5€). You can return intact sleeping bags, tents and non-perishable food supplies you don’t want to use anymore at the cash desk. We donate these to organizations supporting refugees and the Tafel Lehrte.
The campsite opens its doors at 12 noon on Friday and closes at 8 pm on Sunday.
The Festival site:
Friday: 16.00 hrs to 07.00 hrs
Saturday: 11.30 am to 07.00 am
Sunday: 11.30 am to 18.00 pm
For a joint breakfast, the festival site opens every morning at 9 am for all camping visitors.
It's important to us that everyone feels save and comfortable at Fuchsbau. Be attentive and pay attention to yourself and your fellow siblings. Respect each other's limits. Sexual harassment, racist, homophobic and sexist attitudes will not be tolerated here. A boundary crossing act is defined by the affected persons. We all want to have a good time together. If you see something that seems strange to you, go there, interfere and try to help and/or inform us. Our awareness team will be on the festival site to support you at any time. You can recognize the awareness team by the rainbow coloured armbands. You can also ask at the bars or contact our team.
- Our goal is that all our guests feel well and that nobody is prevented from visiting the festival by external handicaps. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before, during and after the festival if you have any comments/hints/testimonials that can help us further develop making the festival more inclusive.
- If you want to take an accompanying person with you free of charge, all you have to do is to show your identification (with the B-marking) at the cash desk and your accompanying person will receive the admission free of charge. You only need a regular ticket.
- Arrival and Departure
- Train: On the route between Hannover and Lehrte there are different train providers (ENO, Westfalen-Bahn, S-Bahn). According to their own statements they all have barrier-free entrances and exits and barrier-free toilets, as well as a boarding and exiting service, for which you best register in advance. Please contact us for further information. According to wheelmap.org, the Lehrte station is barrier-free, wheelchair accessible and has continuous access to all rooms. Unfortunately, there are no toilets at all.
- Shuttle bus & taxis from the station to the festival area: The buses have ramps and wheelchair spaces. There are several taxi companies in the region, some of which also offer wheelchair services, e. g. Lehrte taxi centre.
- Long-distance bus: The buses are unfortunately only accessible over 2-3 steps. However, a folding wheelchair or other comparable orthopaedic aids can be accommodated in the luggage compartment as a piece of luggage if you register in advance. Furthermore, a guide dog can travel with you free of charge if they have been registered in advance and you have received a confirmation.
- Car & Parking: If you need short distances between parking & campground, a previous registration is worth its weight in gold, because then we can easily keep it free. If you need your car for sleeping or next to the tent, this is only possible with a Wo(hn)Mo(bil) ticket! Thus, you would be closer to the festival site. Let us know, so we can keep some free space for you.
- We would try to provide an outlet for charging of electric wheelchair in close vicinity of your sleeping space. Please contact as in advance, so we can take it into account during setup of the festival site.
- Campsite & festival site
- The campsite is a field that is heavily furrowed and will only be flattened a bit in the course of the festival. But one can also use the somewhat further way to the festival area via the asphalted road. On the festival site there's a mix of asphalt and meadow, which shouldn't be a bigger barrier even in rainy weather. Also the indoor areas (art / discussion stage) are barrier-free.
- Sanitary facilities
- There are both chemical and eco-toilets on the festival grounds, with the latter only accessible via 2 steps. Wheelchair users can use the barrier-free Dixie, which will be locked with a combination lock. You can receive the code at the information point. Unfortunately, the showers can only be reached via two steps.
- Guide dogs are allowed at the Fuchsbau Festival and are the only exception that justifies bringing an animal with you.
- We do not tolerate any form of racism, sexism or homophobia. If you notice anything negative, please contact our staff, the awareness team or security at any time.
- Animals do not belong on a festival and are not welcome here. Better accommodate your four-legged friends with nice people and save them the stress.
- The consumption and sale of illegal drugs is not permitted. Be prepared that the police will carry out checks.
- Drinks and Water Points
- Drinks for personal use are of course allowed on the campsite. Please do not take them with you on the festival site. The campsite is so close that this shouldn't be a problem. As a small and non-profit festival, the cash revenue is an important pillar of our financing. There is a water intake on the festival site. We allow you to take only empty plastic bottles with you on the festival site. Since we have to carry almost every litre of water to the site, please beware that there might be shortages from time to time.
We will post a detailed map of the site, containing all important information, in time before the festival.
AFTER THE FESTIVAL
In case you lost something, please contact the information desk. Otherwise we will hand in all lost and found items one week after the event at the lost and found office of the City of Lehrte. Since the sorting of the lost and found items will take some time, we kindly ask you to refrain from making telephone enquiries in the meantime.